Saturday, September 28, 2013

Naked

So funny! Ada is going through a naked stage and I can't seem to keep clothes on her. She doesn't mind getting dressed in the morning but she is usually already stripped of her PJs by the time breakfast is done. As long as she gets to pick her outfit, she'll wear it...until we get to a store or friends house. Once she gets comfortable, she just starts taking off her clothes-diaper included. This past week right before bed when I peek in to check on her, I have found her in her birthday with both sets of checks free for all to see. I have to laugh because its funny to randomly see a 2 year old streak across our living room or to slip into her room at night to find her only wearing her Sunday shoes. I always encourage clothes and immediately dress her if she does strip down to her beautiful skin, but I have to enjoy this stage just like all the others. She makes me laugh everyday and I can't wait to see what the next stage brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment