Monday, March 26, 2012

Good times

I am thinking that the whole "thinking Spring" actually worked this year! I am loving this weather! We had 71 degrees two days in a row, so yeah. I am a happy little girl. We are counting down the days till we leave and I have a lot to do before that happens. We are having a bunch of friends and family coming and going till then, not to mention the packing and trips we will be taking. Ada seems to have grown up over night, walking and saying mamamamamama and dadadadadada in their correct usage. Her new trick is to mimic sounds that she hears. She can do an elephant and click her tongue and other things. Its a lot of fun to watch her learn! She will be one year old in less then a month and I just can't believe it has been that long! What a fun year it has been. She loves to swing on the park swings and spend time on our porch. Andy and I have been able to be outside a lot more with all the great weather, washing our cars and such. It really has been a pleasant month. We have also started reading a book together called Eat To Live and by following the guidelines we have already lost weight. Andy is such a good support system for me and just loves me no matter what. I really am one of the luckiest girls around to have him. Here are some photos and videos of us as of late. Enjoy!

Playing at the park-new favorite thing is swinging




Already a rebel going UP the slide


Fast asleep after chruch

Naked girl


Pretty sunset off our deck

New swimming suit!!! HILARIOUS!!

Walking like a big girl


No comments:

Post a Comment